Pleroma Missions is an indigenous, trans-denominational bible
teaching and missions-oriented Ministry. The ministry is located
in Nigeria with its headquarters in Anyigba, Dekina Local Government
Area of Kogi state.
The ministry came into being in the year of our Lord, Nineteen
Hundred and Eighty-Eight (1988) through a servant of God, Tokunbo
Salami who was commissioned to labour in the Gospel in Igala land
God is presently preparing the grounds in all the earth for a stupendous
deep-seated and far reaching outpouring of His Spirit. As a result
of this great outpouring of God’s Spirit upon the earth, there shall
be a massive in-gathering of souls into God’s Kingdom known as the
The Middle-Belt of Nigeria, Kogi State and specifically Igala
land shall be recipients of this coming stupendous move. To this
end, God has commissioned PLEROMA MISSIONS as a spiritual catalyst
Our vision is to disciple, mobilize, recruit, train and commission
men from Igala land and the Middle-Belt in general who will go into
the unreached people groups of Nigeria, Africa and the world at large.
- Prepare the ground for revival
- Help preserve gains of the coming Revival
^ Go To Top
Arms of the ministry
There are 4 major arms or departments of PLEROMA MISSIONS:
Scope of the Ministry
- Prayer Mobilization Department
- Discipleship Training Department
- Missions Mobilization Department
- Research and Media Department
The operations of PLEROMA MISSIONS are presently being carried out
in 5 major general locations or fields.
- Anyigba: this is where the headquarters
of the ministry is located. The director, Tokunbo Salami, his
wife and 2 others handle the work here. The major thrust of the
work here is the Anyigba Discipleship Class.
- Bassa Field: this was opened up in
1997. The work here focuses on the Bassa Komo and the Egbura Tribes.
- Itobe Field: This field was opened
up in 1999. There is presently 2 staff overseeing 4 Igala-speaking
- Kakanda Field: This field was opened
up in the year 2000. The focus is to reach the 100% Islamic Kakanda
amongst whom only 1 believer has been found.
- Kupa Field: This field was opened
up in August 2002. The focus is to reach the kupas who are as
well 100% Islamic with no known Christian
^ Go To Top
Staff of PLEROMA MISSIONS There are
presently 14 full-time staff of PLEROMA MISSIONS stationed on the
^ Go To Top
- Tokunbo Salami – he serves as the director of Pleroma Missions.
- Funmi Salami (Mrs.) - serves as Assistant Director and heads
the Research and Media department.
- Samuel & Mary Joseph – serve as Itobe Field leader and head
the Ministry’s Prayer Mobilization Department. They reside in
Agula, Ofu Local Government Area
- Victor Okpanachi Umoru – He co-ordinates the Anyigba Discipleship
work and heads the discipleship Training Department
- Simon & Comfort Edogbanya – serve as Bassa field leaders
and Simon heads the Ministry’s Missions Mobilization Department.
They resides in Sheria.
- Chide Gabriel – She is involved in an outreach to young ladies.
She resides in Anyigba.
- Caroline Ejah – she is our missionary amongst the Kakandas.
She resides in Budon, Lokoja Local Government Area.
- Joshua Adediran – He serves as a missionary pastor in Itobe
field. He resides at Onwaji, Ofu Local Government Area.
- Nathaniel Udalor – He is our missionary amongst the Kupas and
resides in Abugi Headquaters of Kupa District of Lokoja Local
- Adedapo and Adefunke Daniels – They serve on the Bassa field
and presently reside in Kpanche.
2005 PROGRAMMES READ
MESSAGES POSTED BY PLEROMA MISSIONS
Partners in the Divine Enterprise [Click
Divine Estimations [Click
Go To Top
- Ask the Lord to enable us fulfill His divine commission for
us in Pleroma Missions more efficiently, with all diligence and
faithfulness in this year 2005.
- Pray for Brother Tokunbo Salami, the Director of Pleroma Missions.
Ask the Lord to grant him a new sensitivity and yieldedness to
the Holy Spirit, wisdom, renewed grace and strength to lead the
affairs of the ministry. Pray that he will faithfully fulfill
all the will of God in this regard.
- Pray for ALL the staff of Pleroma Missions. Pray for renewed
grace and strength on their lives to discharge their ministries
in the year 2005. Pray for present complete knowledge and understanding
of God's will for their lives this year and that they will be
faithful to fulfill God's revealed purpose for their lives. Pray
also that they will continue to grow in grace and in the knowledge
of God, being daily conformed t the image of Christ while serving
the Lord during this year.
- Pray for the ‘Friends of Pleroma Day’ 2005 slated
for 12th February, 2005. Ask for understanding and clearer vision
for all who will participate in the event and grace to faithfully
commit themselves to fulfill their roles in the burden and vision
God has given Pleroma Missions.
- Pray for the annual February Short-Term mission outreach scheduled
to hold at Itobe field from 14th-20th February, 2005. Ask the
Lord to make the hearts of the people of Agula and environs receptive
to the gospel of Christ. Bind the forces of darkness that militate
against the gospel in that area and break their powers from over
the lives of the people. Pray for their conversion to Christ and
the edification of the Church of God there. Pray the Lord to make
his servants who will preach the gospel to do so with power, signs
and miracles to confirm their message.
- Pray for the four departments of Pleroma Missions- Discipleship
and Leadership Training; Prayer; Missions Awareness and Mobilization
and Research And Media Departments. Ask the Lord to give their
leaders wisdom, direction and prompt initiative to lead their
respective departments according to God's will. Pray for efficient
functioning of each department.
- Make intercession for Bassa Kwomu Land. Pray against witchcraft,
occultism among the youth, disunity in the Church and from backwardness
and inferiority complex. Pray for peace and spiritual growth among
- Pray for Brother Nathaniel Udalor (Kupa Field) as he prepares
for his wedding slated for 28th April, 2005. Ask the Lord to prepare
him and his fiancée Mercy Odeh in every respect for their
union. Pray for their home to a pace where God's presence will
abide and for God's Purpose to be accomplished in and through
75, Old Egume Road, P.O. Box 51, Anyigba, Kogi State, Nigeria.
^ Go To